PURCHASING CONTRACT / GUARANTEE / WARRANTY
1. Claims are allowed up to 60 days (on max 2 x 40 ft containers of total orders) from the date of arrival at the port of destination.
2. Claims are allowed up to 6 months (on min 10 x 40 ft containers of total orders) from the date of arrival at the port of destination.
3. Delay in claim submission will be reviewed on case by case basis.
4. The purchase guarantee applies to claims against our product shipped to you with the following
- Wood failure resulting in the inability of the goods to be used, even after competent repair.
- Wood joints and/or connections are broken.
- Non wood hardware is missing or broken.
5. All claims will be substantiated by photographs or digital images clearly showing the claim filed as per our purchasing guarantee. Verbal explanations need to accompany the submitted images for clarification. Photos or images may be sent by post or by email.
6. Claims for problems are failure of non wood components to be substantiated by photographs or images in same manner as for wood claims.
7. All claims will be processed within on week of receipt with a decision on claim given within 10 days of receipt.
8. Any claim may be rejected if :
a. The claim is not connected to purchasing & shipment data.
b. The claim is late as per item 1 and 2 above.
c. No photograph and / or digital image is supplied.
d. No explanatory data is provided with the image to clearly explain the problem.
9. Our guarantee is for replacement of goods or cash credit against future orders and does not include any other cost such as freight, re-stocking or other charges.
10. Claims in regards to the quality are allowed up to 30 days from the date of arrival at the port of destination (otherwise we have to open all boxes immediately).
11. Spare parts will be delivered along with the shipment in sufficient numbers, specifically the brass connections, screws (2.5% of the delivered volumes)
12. Load ability at 5% tolerance.