A. Payment Term and Condition
1. Letter of Credit (L/C), which condition as below:
- Irrevocable at sight
- Available with/ by : any bank in Indonesia by negotiation
- Percentage total amount tolerance = 10/10
- Date and place of expiry = Indonesia “ask for the date please”
- Partial shipment = allowed
- Transshipment = allowed
- Third party document = allowed
2. Telegraphic/ Swift Wire Transfer (T/T)
- 50% down payment in advance is required to start the production. The rest of the payment has to be done upon invoice after container loaded. Original documents will be sent to the consignee upon receipt the transfer.
B. Order Term
1. FCL (Full Container Load)
- Minimum order is 1 x 20′ container with contains of assorted items
2. Sample order
- We accept free sample if the sample cost is maximum USD 20.00. More than that, sample cost and all related charge such extra packaging cost and transportation cost would be customer’s responsibility unless the order had been confirmed.
C. Production Term
We are producing our furniture in Teak, Mahogany and Mindi. All woods are kiln-dried to reach moisture content:
- 1 – 2 cm thickness MC max 12 %
- 3 – 4 cm thickness MC max 15 %
- 5 cm thickness and up MC max 18 %
2. Finishing system
- Nitro Cellulose System lacquer/varnish, and duco/solid color as standard system
- Others follow customs standard as long as available in Indonesia.
We offer various collections and we accept custom design from customer.
E. Complain Policy
In rarely case of quality complain, customer must notice within 20 days from the arrival date of container. All complain after 20 days will not be treated regardless of their value.
All claims must be followed by full form as indicate below:
- A detailed fulfilled “damage report” form supplied by VIXI Design Furniture for each item and each pieces
- Photos of each damage item showing specific damage or defect taken from side, front and back angle.
- A statement letter from customer stating that customer will keep the damage furniture for possible inspection until claim is settled. All claims can never exceed FOB Indonesia sales prices.
VIXI Design Furniture will not take any responsibility of claims in the following consideration:
- Claims is not followed by clear and full filled form
- Claims are made more than 20 days after arrival date of container
- Customer has due outstanding payment. Once payment is settled, then claims will be proceeded.
- Claim because of transportation problem. VIXI Design Furniture will only available to discuss claims because of manufacturing fault. These must be proved by a clear photograph.